August 24-26, 2018
Pat Murphy, an active Seventh-day Adventist biker from Washington, will highlight this year’s Motorcycle Camp Meeting (MCM). Pat is a member of the Christian Motorcycle Association, and has shared his personal testimony about Jesus’ love with innumerable other bikers at fairs, retreats, roadside-stops, and chance roadside meetings. The weekend of MCM he will share his personal testimony and lead participants in developing their own personal 90-second testimony about God, grace, and the glory of biking.
Join us for music, fellowship, testimonies, and the fragrance of big bikes and leather August 24-26 at the Gladstone Park Conference Center in Gladstone, Ore.
To register for this event, please contact Dick Duerksen at email@example.com and watch the OC website for more information.
This event is FREE. All are invited to attend whether you own a motorcycle or not - just show up! Minors without parents must have a Permission/Medical Consent Form.
- Bring your own food. There will be picnic tables around the grounds.
- Fast food restaurant options are within blocks of the Convention Center.
- Cafeteria vegetarian meals will be served for Sabbath lunch and dinner.
RV and tent-camping at Gladstone Campgrounds - Call 503-850-3350 to make your reservation prior to arrival.
Hotels nearby -- make reservations early:
Holiday Inn Express (previously Oxford Suites): 503-722-7777
Hampton Inn: 503-655-7900
Comfort Suites: 503-723-3450
Best Western: 503-655-7141
Budget Inn: 503-656-1955
Motorcycle Ministry Promotion
- For those who want to promote their motorcycle ministry, a table will be set-up in the convention center lobby for placement of an infomational brochure. (No booths)
- All material must be pre-approved.
- It is expected that attendees will be ready at ride times with full gas tanks.
- A Chevron gas station is around the corner from the Conference Center.