Download the schedule and information (PDF)
This event is FREE. All are invited to attend whether you own a motorcycle or not - just show up! Minors without parents must have a Permission/Medical Consent Form.
Friday workshops will focus on motorcycling and outreach-ministry training activities. Friday evening vespers and Sabbath will be all about Jesus.
- Bring your own food. There will be picnic tables around the grounds.
- Fast food restaurant options are within blocks of the Convention Center.
- Cafeteria vegetarian meals will be served free-of-charge for Sabbath lunch and dinner.
RV and tent-camping at Gladstone Campgrounds - pay upon arrival at registration.
Hotels nearby -- make reservations early:
Holiday Inn Express (previously Oxford Suites): 503-722-7777
Hampton Inn: 503-655-7900
Comfort Suites: 503-723-3450
Best Western: 503-655-7141
Budget Inn: 503-656-1955
Motorcycle Mission Project
- An offering will go for the purchase of motorcycles for missionaries - more info to come.
- Checks made to Oregon Conference will receive a tax-deductible receipt.
Motorcycle Ministry Promotion
- For those who want to prmote their motorcycle ministry, a table will be set-up in the convention center lobby for placement of an infomational brochure. (No booths)
- All material must be pre-approved. Email Tracy Wood.
- It is expected that attendees will be ready at ride times with full gas tanks.
- A Chevron gas station is around the corner from the Conference Center.